Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By huramentzefix
Connector #001: Drive-by-wire electronic throttle JPT 1928403
I am sourcing plugs to connect up my electronic throttle controller. This is the connectro that my Electronic Throttle Pedal uses: JPT1928403 (6 connectors)
The throttle is a rikor electronics and is installed in a Lada Niva year 2014, 21214 1.7i
This plus is apparently being used in a Smart ForTwo on the ignition in a 4-pin version.
Is this somewhere available in the USA, I live in the dominican republic and there it's the easiest to source for me.
By huramentzefix
Connector #002: electronic throttle body
I am sourcing a plug to connect up my electronic throttle body:
Bosch 280750526 21126-1148010 and is installed in a Lada Niva M Year 2014, 21214 1.7i Electronic Throttle Euro5 Emission Class
Connector: 968303-1A PBT-GF15
Link to Connector: 968303-1A PBT-GF15

Is this somewhere available in the USA, I live in the dominican republic and there it's the easiest to source for me.
Connector #003: Arduino Pin-Header 2.54mm spacing (I believe) for the Arduino Nano
For my drive-by-wire throttle controller I need board solder Connector #003: Arduino Nano Pin-Header 2.54mm spacing
Do you have the Digikey number for those please, I just searched but can only find the pins but not where they plug into.
huramentzefix wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:27 am Connector #003: Arduino Pin-Header 2.54mm spacing (I believe) for the Arduino Nano
For my drive-by-wire throttle controller I need board solder Connector #003: Arduino Nano Pin-Header 2.54mm spacing
Do you have the Digikey number for those please, I just searched but can only find the pins but not where they plug into.
Do you mean the female headers? Plenty options on digikey, here is just one of those
https://www.digikey.co.uk/en/products/d ... RzEALw_wcB
dazq wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:32 am
huramentzefix wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:27 am Connector #003: Arduino Pin-Header 2.54mm spacing (I believe) for the Arduino Nano
Do you mean the female headers? Plenty options on digikey, here is just one of those
https://www.digikey.co.uk/en/products/d ... RzEALw_wcB
thanks a lot.
  • I saw in your signature that you have a sd datalogger, is that something useful to install for the speeduino?
    I needed one for something else and it comes in a pack of a couple so I would have spares to install them onto the speeduino.
  • What does V04 stand for?
Jeep transmission compatibility

Wanting to replace the old crappy Chrysler PCM in […]

blitzbox

Hi, It seems I can’t blame the error with t[…]

Thank you all for your input. I have managed to g[…]

Working on adding some different wheel definitions[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?