Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By emrefe
PSIG wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:43 pm Tooth log, with spike if possible.

I see some settings in TS that are potentially confusing for Speeduino. Perhaps zero or disable as much as possible to focus on basic function at this point, e.g., dual tables, narrow-band simple O2, accurate calibrations, etc. The crank sensor signal should be stable enough to use no or minimum signal filtering if possible. Begin switching advanced functions on and tuning them as the system is shown stable and responsive.
thanks for reply i will try tomorrow if there any problem i will write again :D
By emrefe
PSIG wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:43 pm Tooth log, with spike if possible.

I see some settings in TS that are potentially confusing for Speeduino. Perhaps zero or disable as much as possible to focus on basic function at this point, e.g., dual tables, narrow-band simple O2, accurate calibrations, etc. The crank sensor signal should be stable enough to use no or minimum signal filtering if possible. Begin switching advanced functions on and tuning them as the system is shown stable and responsive.
tryed all of theme but nothing works but problem solved i think problem is triger edge option my option selected rising selected falling and boom it works like a charm :D i hope it helps other peoples <3
By digmorepaka
FiatDuino wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:25 pm What is the exact part number of the MAP sensor? Denso 079800-????

I believe that the calibration of the MAP sensor used in the tune may be incorrect. When you have the key ON and the engine OFF, the MAP sensor should be around 100 kPa (depending on the elevation above sea level where you are located).

The previous data log that was posted (google drive) has a MAP of 180 kPa which is not reasonable.

The sensor is likely a one-bar or maybe a two-bar with a max reading of 100 kPa or 200 kPa. The part number will help track down what range the sensor has.
There is multiple versions. The one used on Honda D14(079800-4250) does use this calibration, but some others like 079800-4970 on the Daihatsu K3-VET are 250kPa. There are various versions.
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?