For any discussion not specifically related to your project
I've been asking myself that question a lot.

I'm a normal ish guy, working 40hr weeks and I love building/modifying cars it's my hobby, I don't earn a big wage, so my money has, when I have some spare be spent very carefully, I first came across Speeduino, in 2017 it looked like a great but not well-supported or documented, so I went with the next best option which was a Micro Squirt, that looked much better documented and supported.
Long story short I blew the MS controller when I was working on the car and need a new ECU, and looked at Speeduino again, and it's come on leaps and bounds, one of the first things I did was download the manual, (go do it, pretend it's the first encounter you have had with Speeduino, what do you think?)

Please don't take what I'm about to say badly, I just want to improve the experience for new users.

I found the manual to be confusing, it's not laid out logically, the wiki version is better, but it's not great, if you know what you're looking for there is a lot there, but if you don't, and you're just starting out with Speeduino it's a really steep learning curve and there are not many signposts on the way, so the people who get that far have to ask a lot of questions, luckily there is a core community that really supports new users.

The beginners guide by oldgray is very useful but needs updating, so I started building my own manual, using the data from the Wiki, bits from forum posts. The jump from something just for me to a manual for the whole project is bigger than I thought it would be, but I thought I could make it my contribution to the Speeduino project, because I can't write code or design circuits. More people using Speeduino is more better, more places would be willing to work on it and tune it, and that can only be good for all of us.
Dan

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?