Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By metcap
Just wanted to know if deceleration enleanment in it's current stage of implementation in Master code does it follow the enrichment parameters of taper start and taper end? I'm asking coz I'm seeing enleanment kick in at higher setpoint than my taper end and it's messing with my high rpm high load afr value.
By metcap
Code: Select all
if (abs(currentStatus.tpsDOT) > configPage2.taeThresh)
        {
          activateTPSDOT = abs(currentStatus.tpsDOT);
          currentStatus.AEEndTime = micros_safe() + ((unsigned long)configPage2.aeTime * 10000); //Set the time in the future where the enrichment will be turned off. taeTime is stored as mS / 10, so multiply it by 100 to get it in uS
          //Check if the TPS rate of change is negative or positive. Negative means decelarion.
          uint16_t trueTaperMin = configPage2.aeTaperMin * 100;
          uint16_t trueTaperMax = configPage2.aeTaperMax * 100;
        if ((currentStatus.tpsDOT < 0)&&(currentStatus.RPM < trueTaperMax))
          {
            BIT_SET(currentStatus.engine, BIT_ENGINE_DCC); //Mark deceleration enleanment as active.
            accelValue = configPage2.decelAmount; //In decel, use the decel fuel amount as accelValue
          }
Hahah my one liner coding skills to the rescue again. Seems to be working for me, but if developers can come out with better coding and integrate into the Master code it'd be good.... saves me having to upkeep my own code files.
BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?