For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By mathoon
I have a Speeduino compatible board i have ordered everything on parts list will be posting parts list, i want to try to assemble this myself, any tips are much appreciated budget but effective tools needed to assemble, some experience in electrical repair but i am not a pro, this is going onto my 2002 Golf, have different motors (8 valve motors 20 valve motors), want to play around with different head combinations, car was running on Maxxecu for about a year but the Maxxecu was for my 1986 Nissan 300zx so it is now on there, ive got a microsquirt so i also have registered tunerstudio, will list everything purchased so far, any insight advice or common knowledge is a plus too

still have to get a dual vr conditioner

Attachments
big parts list.jpg
big parts list.jpg (101.13 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
diodes.jpg
diodes.jpg (23.31 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
parts list 1.jpg
parts list 1.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
bill of materials.jpg
bill of materials.jpg (98.78 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
amorder.jpg
amorder.jpg (53.29 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
By dazq
Welcome.
Will you be scratch building or are you planning to use an existing PCB design ( there are many free PCB designs for speeduino that you can self assemble using tht components?

Also I'm not sure why you have the canbus shield on the list but it's not compatible with speeduino firmware?
By mathoon
Hey, I just realized i did not post a photo of the PCB, photo is now posted
Attachments
pcb.jpg
pcb.jpg (11.69 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
By mathoon
well if you guys dont give any feedback on how to work speeduino dont bash on the product when i present it
By dazq
mathoon wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:05 pm well if you guys dont give any feedback on how to work speeduino dont bash on the product when i present it
You didn't answer why the sensor shield PCB or the canbus shield?
By NickZ
mathoon wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:05 pm well if you guys dont give any feedback on how to work speeduino dont bash on the product when i present it
You might find there are 56,000,000,000 ( no exaggeration) speeduino design boards out there already and like myself don't really come here looking at user designs anymore.
Im not saying yours is bad or not worthy, just there is already a lot available, and if its not a popular modifiers engine/car it will get less attention.

You just make what you want and how you want.
By JHolland
What is it you want comments on? its not a board that I'm familiar, presumably you have some documentation that tells you what components are required. I'm also puzzled by the sensor shield and CANBus shield, do they fit with that PCB and is there any firmware to support them or are you writing your own?
BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?