Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By whizzo944
Hello All, I want to build a custom ECU with an Arduino Mega Pro. How do I discover which I/O digital and analogue pins
are assigned to which functions? I have the source code downloaded and the Arduino IDE installed. The Speeduino manual mentions looking at the utilities.ino file but it makes no sense to me. All help and advice gratefully received.
TIA,
Dave.
By dazq
whizzo944 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:26 am Hello All, I want to build a custom ECU with an Arduino Mega Pro. How do I discover which I/O digital and analogue pins
are assigned to which functions? I have the source code downloaded and the Arduino IDE installed. The Speeduino manual mentions looking at the utilities.ino file but it makes no sense to me. All help and advice gratefully received.
TIA,
Dave.
The pin functions depend on which board is selected. The function definitions are in Init.cpp from lines 1361 on . You will see the different boards listed, these are the board types you select in TS.

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?