For anything not related to Speeduino, but still about car/bike/boat/engines etc
Anybody working on gasoline direct injection tuning kindly help me with energising time of injectors with respect to pressure and volume. I have stock Bosch P&H injectors in Ford 1.0L Ecoboost GDI engine with part no. 0261555132. I am trying to run engine on nira i7x ECU and could not get any injector data. Kindly help me with the injector data.
noisymime wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:17 pm What driver setup are you using for those injectors? GDI injectors are a completely different beast than regular ones, both in terms of their electrical requirements and timing.
The Nira_i7x has in-built peak and hold injector drivers on which these injectors are running. It requires 65v DC boost to operate the injector. Max. peak current goes around 5 Amps. and hold current is 3 Amps.
Controlling rail pressure is the most tricky part in GDI. It involves the control of Inlet Metering Valve and developing its P&H current profile, HP Pump and a more tricky calibration. We have nearly spent 1 year understanding its pressure control, hardware and software modification and finally we are able to tune the engine. Hope, we get it in speeduino :)
Have you tried contacting Xtreme DI? The CEO is a top Bosch engineer and might shed some light on the OEM fuel pressure control strategy. I know he worked with many DI race teams.

I have a 13 Hyundai 2.0T that is an open deck 4b11T that shares exhaust bolt pattern of EvoX and has cool 2.4ltr crank & custom stroker rods available but real & affordable tuning has been non-existant.

He's quite prolific with respect to video and elec[…]

I’m thinking it’s the voltage regulato[…]

HAHA Thank you! Ok got it the outer part of the […]

+1, I use old driver versions in my Windows machin[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?