Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Seke
Changed my injector charcteristics and now the misfires disappeared. Checked the manual and changed my curve to the same values. Runs perfect now..

Now I can continue tuning it :D
By CEK Garage
Glad you got it nailed down. Just out of curiosity, did you end up lowering the value for injector opening time, or did you make another type of change?
By PSIG
Well, that's just weird as injector latency will certainly affect low-speed fueling, but affects all injectors equally. This makes it odd that you had one cold cylinder "fixed" with a system-wide change. :? Anyway, setting correct latency (dead time) will help your tuning considerably as you begin to retune from idle, as will several other settings. :)

David
By Seke
PSIG wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:30 am Well, that's just weird as injector latency will certainly affect low-speed fueling, but affects all injectors equally. This makes it odd that you had one cold cylinder "fixed" with a system-wide change. :? Anyway, setting correct latency (dead time) will help your tuning considerably as you begin to retune from idle, as will several other settings. :)

David
Hm yes I know. Tried with the temp gun when it was running Good, and cyl1 is a bit colder than the rest. But only around 30 degrees celcius, which maybe can be because of the fan blowing air on the manifold and cooling it down? Will continue tuning it and Will probably have more questions soon :oops:
By jrbe
I've seen a set of injectors that were cleaned by a well respected local injection shop. They were tested at 50% and all looked good flow wise. At idle / low load one of the injectors wouldn't fire. Above 1.75ms it caught right back up with the rest of the injectors. Maybe you have a similar thing going on with your #1 injector.
Does the issue travel worth that injector?
By PSIG
Seke wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:58 am… cyl1 is a bit colder than the rest. But only around 30 degrees celcius,…
No problem at that point. I thought it was much colder, indicating a dead or misfiring cylinder.

David
By Seke
Hello!

I just found my old thread about misfires at low load. In some posts earlier I thought I had pointed out the issue, but I had not! In the end it was actually the Siemens injectors that was the problem. Replaced them with Bosch motorsport injectors instead and then it ran perfect.

So, note for myself and maybe someone else with similar problems, try the original injectors and see if it improves!
Injected 2 stroke Bultaco

Alternator testing. Its a 3 phase circa 200w alter[…]

BMW E23 M30B28

Okay, I managed to start the engine. The &quot[…]

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?