Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
By Ilotalo
I have some issues in my car after i put this newest firmware.

My PWM open loop is cutting after idle raise over 1100 rpm. Why? There is no DEFCO in use.

Then some issues whit FAN. Can there be include startup delay for FAN. If my engine is hot and i start it. It will die after startup because FAN starts too soon to run. Then can there be IDLE up when FAN is on.
Attachments
(10.44 KiB) Downloaded 10584 times
By PSIG
Ilotalo wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:40 pm I have some issues in my car after i put this newest firmware.
You did not include your tune file, so I cannot see more info, but you appear to have tune stability issues. Before looking at it again, you should do some tuning, then post the new tune with a new log and any questions at that point.

Ilotalo wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:40 pm My PWM open loop is cutting after idle raise over 1100 rpm. Why? There is no DEFCO in use.
I do not see the IAC doing anything strange. It appears to be running steady, +/- 1% (23-24%). However, I see some other odd stuff, such as:
  • VE swinging 20%
  • AFR swinging over 20%
  • Dwell at over 7ms
  • The WBO2 may have offset, reporting incorrect values
  • Other minor issues that may be contributing
RPM appear to by cycling with changes in VE, with resulting changes in Lambda (AFR), and small change in ignition timing, destabilizing torque and causing cyclic RPM change. Without the tune file to see settings, this appears to be surging, based on unstable fueling near "idle". It does not appear to be IAC-related.

Re-tune when warm in this area again, targeting minimum MAP value. Stabilize any other changes in the area, such as table timing. I suggest disabling O2 corrections so it does not fight you while doing this. Ignore the AFR until you have found stable minimum MAP, then read the resulting AFR to enter into your AFR Table. Your O2 corrections settings may need attention.

Ilotalo wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:40 pm Then some issues whit FAN. Can there be include startup delay for FAN. If my engine is hot and i start it. It will die after startup because FAN starts too soon to run. Then can there be IDLE up when FAN is on.
You can use AuxIO to add delays or other parameters. Note however, a fan load is usually not enough to cause stalling by itself. I would suggest tuning for better stability and check for improvements. Also consider using torque-reserve with a timing trough or Idle Timing Control for idle recovery and stability, after fuel tuning.
By Ilotalo
I didn't ask explanation of that log. I just ask what is cousin that 1100 rpm cut off.

Here is new log about this and problem isn't VE map. I dropped rpm from high and in 1100 rpm it starts to cut off. i rice from low to 1100 rpm and it starts to cut off.
Attachments
(53.53 KiB) Downloaded 10530 times
By LPG2CV
@psig was advising the cause! It's not necessarly one thing, but could be a combination of more than one. :)

Have you checked for any new features in the new firmware relaease, that may have incompatible default settings?

Please post the tune the logs were taken with. If you have altered the tune in any way, then to avoid any confusion, please post the tune and another log together in a zip file.

Please confirm, is this is the new Fixes release, or the firmware upgrade?

Edit, you do say in the topic title :D
By NickZ
Ilotalo wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:56 pm I didn't ask explanation of that log. I just ask what is cousin that 1100 rpm cut off.

Here is new log about this and problem isn't VE map. I dropped rpm from high and in 1100 rpm it starts to cut off. i rice from low to 1100 rpm and it starts to cut off.
@psig answered your question in his very well detailed response.
By Ilotalo
Here you are tune and log.

It start to be very annoying because it stalls almost every time when i try to get moving.
Attachments
(61.82 KiB) Downloaded 8163 times
By Ilotalo
Now i tested my 2019 written own Miata9905 trigger decode.

I can change rpm:s from 1000 to 1400 whit out any cut off. So there is problem in decode. Here is log. Same tune than before.
Attachments
(35.3 KiB) Downloaded 8094 times

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?