For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Dinho-MSBR
I can not put my location and even greater image 6kbs in my profile forum, the admin is possible to change this ??

I had to post here, because I can not ence private menssage!
By jagodo
I also cannot find where to enter my location in the profile pages. Is this a change to the interface or is it just me?
By cx500tc
Near the top right of the page should be your user name with a "drop down" arrow next to it. If you click on that, a little menu should pop out say "User Control Panel", "Profile" and "Logout". You should be able to get to your location info from either of the first two choices.

"User Control Panel":
- should load a new page showing some information with "tabs" like "Overview", "Profile" and so on. If you click on the "Profile" tab, the page should change and have boxes you can type your information into. When you're done, click on "Submit" near the bottom of the page to update your info.

"Profile":
- should load a basic page showing your avatar, user name and other little things. To the right of your user name should be a link that says "Edit profile"; it's within square brackets- "[ Edit Profile ]". Clicking on that takes you to the same page mentioned under "User Control Panel", where you can edit some of your information.

There are other settings you can change using the menu on the left or the tabs up above.
By jagodo
Amazing, that page was not there last night! I went through every page and every option when I set up my account and again last night before I posted and today it is right there in my face as soon as I look. Strange.
By noisymime
jagodo wrote:Amazing, that page was not there last night! I went through every page and every option when I set up my account and again last night before I posted and today it is right there in my face as soon as I look. Strange.
I suspect it was probably something to do with you being in the new users group. Some things are restricted until you've made 3 posts, which was put in place due to some spambot issues.
By jagodo
That makes sense. So I might not actually be going mad! On the other hand ...
By george.hitchborn
I would like to change my user name but I cannot find the button in the profile section to do it. any guidence would be great. I did search for it and even followed the tips but I still cant find it.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?