PSIG wrote: ↑Mon May 29, 2023 2:48 pm The 'scope trace looks good, but only first rev. We can't see the 2nd rev where the spikes occur, so please take a new shot with only the one output so results are clear. I'm not trying to make work for you, but your issue is "no RPM reading" and we are focusing on that.• We can't see the 2nd rev where the spikes occur, so please take a new shot with only the one output so results are clear.
With that huge spike after the gap, the DSC is a good choice of conditioner, as the MAX conditioners would miss teeth. Verify all teeth are being seen on the output.
- Jumpers: JP1 = 5V; JP2 = VR/TSC; JP3 = VR/TSC; JP4 = OFF; JP5 = OFF
- VR polarity checked, (+) wires to (+) inputs, (-) wires to (-) inputs
- Falling edge for both sensors (DSC is non-inverting output).
- Spark settings depend on coils and wiring. CoPs on 4 outputs + crank-only = Wasted CoP
- Injector settings also depend on wiring
- Test - New Ignition Mode = NO
- Cranking RPM = 400
Verify there are no flashes on the cam signal LED output at any time. If there are, tie the VR2- input to any ground point with a 0 to 1k resistor, so it does not float and give false signals, losing sync.
The high cam VR signal voltage is OK for now, but may need a shunt resistor later when connected and tested at higher-rpm.
of the VR conditioner output right? And can you elaborate on 2nd rev? The spikes in the green graph represents one rev each. I am not sure if that was right, but I will make sure the trigger point is set from far left
• Jumpers check!
• Test - New Ignition Mode = NO I am not sure what this point means, please help
• the cam LED doesn’t flash while cranking and nothing connected to it!
About the tunerstudio licenses, I did all the steps to add their email into my gmail addresses, still not able to receive the confirmation email, any advice?
Thank you all, will get back to the workshop on Wednesday!