Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By Wombat
I think all of us need to look into finding out some good box manufacturers- there are loads out there and its one of the major things lacking in the Speeduino community- granted, many are happy using their oem ecu bodies, but this a pretty agricultural way of doing it... I would like to have a setup similar to Megasquirt with a good quality metal case and common, easy to find connectors.
By NickZ
Problem with getting cases made is setup costs, that make the case worth more that the item you're putting into it.
Last price i had to get cases made was a setup fee of $2500 AUD then $30 aud + freight per case.
By PSIG
I would first determine the purpose (use) of the ECM and conditions. Most applications (even ATVs, etc) work very well weatherproofing the ECM, but not the case, such as conformal coatings and dielectric grease in terminals. This allows air circulation and cooling, but protects the electronics and connections. Yes, it is a bit more work (and why manufacturers don't use it) but less expensive and more effective for users like us. See other examples of this using search. If your application must use a sealed enclosure, then you would typically create the PCB to fit the chosen case and required connectors. Hope that helps!

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

I search for the datasheet of the IC and the on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?