For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By gwynethh
I am a noob on this and wanting to use the Speeduino to replace air conditioner control of our stock ECU. I understand the beta Speeduino.ino has some new features for that. What I do not see is any option to handle an A/C clutch solenoid.

The solenoid in our Subaru application engages and disengages the compressor drive pulley after the compressor is ready and under hard acceleration. Am i misunderstanding something here or was the A/C clutch solenoid not considered?

Thanx for any enlightenment you can provide.
By PSIG
AC clutch control should be fairly straightforward, if nothing else as an AuxIO function referencing %TPS. Unless other parameters are involved that you have not stated, this is a non-issue. There are many functions it is capable-of that are not specified, and you are left to determine that for yourself, and your needs.

That said and if there are other complicating factors, some of these other functions are better suited to stand-alone control, leaving Speeduino to focus on the critical primary function of fuel and spark. There are several ways to approach this, and I would consider all of them for the best balance of cost, time, effort and functional results. Even factory cars use multiple ECUs to get stuff like this done well or better, as an example to make the point.

Post a list of goals for the function, and requirements of it (what it must do and requirements to do it). We can help you sort the options to get it done.

Let me give more context. I'm trying to replace t[…]

Sorry, i just realized one thing: The 25 degrees […]

Hi y'all, I want to add a new 3-D table for Inj[…]

Yes as mentioned its 114 degrees, most older (rece[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?