Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
Has anyone (or is anyone aware of ) an OEM style Distributor rotor disc as used in the 87 to 93 Mustangs with higher resolution that Fords 8 point disk with the #1 cyl having a wider opening. Strikes me that it should be relatively easy to make one up with the correct equipment - which I do not have. Even a doubling to 16 points would provide increased timing accuracy.
I am not aware of one, but could be fairly inexpensive to create, cutting the existing "teeth" off and attaching a new "skirt" with the cuts desired. Hmm. I assume we do not see them, as a system that can use both signature tooth detection and higher tooth counts are not many, or any?

Else, a 16-1 or 24-1 would run sequentially on Missing Tooth (Cam) decoder, rather than a signature-detection code, as an existing and proven option. You would be creating a wheel form only to use the existing sensor.

I designed a 24-1 using similar concepts for the older Ford DuraSpark distributors along the same missing-tooth scheme. All earlier points distributors back to the 1950s are convertible, but not the newer TFI distributors. Consider that using a different plan or system such as this means you are then free to use whatever scheme or parts you like. Perhaps a slotted or bi-color disc with an optical sensor, or other scheme? 8-)

Likewise, if changing the triggering format, then later GT40 damper or similar with 36-1 and single-pulse distributor stub may be a bolt-on option and easier than fabbing. I think it would depend on what the goals are, and resources to get there. Keep us updated!

NO2C crank signal issues

Once again PSIG, thank you. Note this is set up fo[…]

I've managed to dig up a few obscure wiring diag[…]

Niiiice... 8-) Looking forward to your updates![…]

I'd be surprised if its not a 32-bit processor on[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?