For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By Maky1980
Hello

I would like to know if it would be possible to add a function to decide the behavior of the integrated map sensor and to be able to change it to function as a baro sensor?

This would be very useful when using a configuration by tps (alpha-N) so as not to have to use an extra sensor as it would no longer be used.

Thank you very much for the great job you do.
Change the firmware pinout to suit your requirement is the only option currently.

Oh and I don't believe there is any easy way to make it a selectable pin in TS due to the way the code works (requires certain things to be certain ways).
By LPG2CV
You could lift the signal pin from the board, and wire it to another pin, and select that pin under the Baro setting.

But unless you are going up and down a mountain on a regular basis, I'm not sure how useful it would be. I also suspect, if you don't use MAP, then you won't use Baro.
By PSIG
Maky1980 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:21 amI would like to know if it would be possible to add a function to decide the behavior of the integrated map sensor and to be able to change it to function as a baro sensor?
The on-board MAP already functions as a barometric sensor, with a one-time reading at power-up. Baro is very helpful to AN fueling for changing weather conditions, etc. If you want real-time Baro correction, then either change pin function or hardware change, both as already mentioned.

Yes, the ability to select the MAP and Baro pins in TS would be appreciated by those that commonly need it. ;)

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?