Anything not specifically related to the Speeduino hardware. Eg sensors, bluetooth, displays etc
By PSIG
Hello all! I can't find a good match for this 2P connector on a Pierburg fuel pump assembly. I know it should be easy. :x It appears nearly identical to a Bosch injector connector, but larger. Like a TE/AMP Junior Power Timer or certain Jetronic or Packard connectors — but larger. Perhpas a TE Std Timer, but I can find any. The terminal blades are about 6mm (0.25"), and the male housing measures about 23.6mm (0.93") wide (except lock tabs). Any good eyes out there? Ask any info you need. Thanks!
Pierburg_connector_1.jpg
Pierburg_connector_1.jpg (92.14 KiB) Viewed 5064 times
Pierburg_connector_2.jpg
Pierburg_connector_2.jpg (85.74 KiB) Viewed 5064 times
By PSIG
Still leaning toward TE's Standard Power Timer, (SP Timer or SPT), but cannot find any to verify or buy - especially the wire terminals (contacts). Anyone have a US source, or any source at this point? Looking at the
• 881632-1 or 444075-1 for connector housing, and
• 927833-1 or 927833-2 for wire terminals as best-bets so far.
Thanks!

*PS, my VPN (required at work) is suddenly being blocked by a lot of sites, so my searching is crippled to an unknown extent. :(
By PSIG
Awesome! I'm waiting to see if they unblock my VPN so I can try here. If not or no other option, I'll PM you, and thanks for the offer! :mrgreen:

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?