For discussion of Speeduino compatible boards designed / built by other members of the forum and for guidance around making such a board
By rol
Hey Weaver

I’m your sale in Vegas. I have headers for the stepper chip, ic3, and a 8 pin header. But 2 8 pin chips, ic1 and ic2. Which chip do you suggest I use the header for? For the little fuse, ic2, or the mosfet driver chip? Then solder the other to the board?

Should I leave the stepper chip header off? I don’t know if I need it for my BMW motorcycle project, and may need the extra daughter board for extra I/Os?

Should I solder in the jumpers before headers for the Arduino? Or solder everything on first? The u1, the u2 and the Q1-6 first.

Resisters, diodes and capacitors already done. LEDs after the header pins?

Thanks,
Roland
By Acty660
Is a pdf schematic available for DB2? I've got a solder bridge between R13 and R14 that I'm having difficulty removing, I'm trying to figure out if they are supposed to be connected.
By MGDavid
Rather than buy a kit I just bought the NO2C board and arduino from DIY EFI. The NO2C board is described as V0.2.2 on the invoice. In case it is relevant I should say v0.2.2 does not appear on the board but it does have vD1 printed on it. So, it may be a recent update as it has pins for bluetooth to attach (p4).
Then I bought the components from, mainly, Digitech and Farnell using the BoM that I downloaded.

Having now soldered many of the components to the board I find there is one item I have with no place on the board, C10, and one item marked on the board that is not on the BoM, R15. Can someone give me a part number or specification for R15 please?

I did email DIY EFI to ask them, but they must be very busy at the moment as I haven't had a reply.
Attachments
part assembled showing R15
part assembled showing R15
IMG_20221126_204637.jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 2031 times

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?