Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
Hi,

I'm looking at using a Speeduino for a small engine project, on a 2 cylinder, 2 stroke engine. I'm looking at using the No2C board. I downloaded the lastest files and opened the .ini file in TunerStudio Lite, and a few things I noticed:

1. I can't find the Injector Timing map. In the MSIII .ini, sequential injection lets you set the injector time, but i don't see it for the Speeduino. Is there a way to do it?

2. The Speeduino setup only has VE for fuel mapping. For my application, it would be much easier to use injector duty cycle or ms. Is that possible with Speeduino?

Thanks!
The VE Table is not actual VE. It could be, if all the other factors and assumptions were correct, which they never are. For now, think of it as a generic fuel table, representing the fuel load required to match the airflow at that table cell. In this way, it is very similar to a DC or ms table, but less confusing as it is then processed with additional variables for the final (actual) DC or ms output. Bigger numbers are more fuel. The result should match your expectation of DC or ms, which you can monitor on data feed/gauge or in Calculations.dash dashboard in TS in real-time.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?