Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
When I search for ST2 FPRs I get this thing that appears to fit into the sending unit. No real way for me to use that in my application.
Attachments
01112800.jpg
01112800.jpg (79.87 KiB) Viewed 3339 times
By LAV1000
My bad, happens on hybrid bikes.
ST2 has an in tank unit.
Search for 28340011A
Or get one from the early Monster bikes.
Did have a look at 28340011A seems to be used at the 851 ducati and hard to get.....€€€€/$$$$

Any 3.0Bar/43PSI wil do.
Moto Guzzi's seem to use same type of injection components.
By briney
another option might be a pump from a honda trx700. they're self contained, and have a regulator and swirl pot built in. you need to get it below the bottom of the fuel tank and hook up the feed line from the tank to it, then connect its output to the fuel rail. it has a return too, which shouldn't be too hard to hook up somewhere.
By zwelsh91
100percentjake wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:14 pm When I search for ST2 FPRs I get this thing that appears to fit into the sending unit. No real way for me to use that in my application.
by the looks of it in this parts breakdown there is a snap ring (22) that retains your regulator. The function of the regulator would be exactly the same as a VW with the Vacuum Line being on/off "switch" being that it opens the regulator when manifold vacuum signal is present and closes to hold residual pressure on the top of the injector when the engine is off.https://ducatiparts.crosscountrycycle.n ... 003040.jpg

If you were to buy part 19 (holder) which is the main body of the FPR and 21 (pressure regulaor) and 22 (circlip) you would have the full assembly

all of the parts are available here https://ducatiparts.crosscountrycycle.n ... 3-40.html

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?