For anything related to the 'official' Speeduino boards (Eg v0.3, v0.4 etc)
By 88awdhatch
hi guys sorry if this posted in the wrong place. i just built my UA4C board soldered everything and loaded up the firm ware and it uploaded successful. i have a couple questions and googling has given me no answers. my LED 22 is on when its plugged in via USB next to the LED it says 5v. any ideas of what could be causing this? also are the 2 LED's on the vr controller supposed to be lit up when its plugged into the PC if i press on it they light up but this probobly isnt right either. thank you yall for answering my questions or pointing me in the right direction.
By PSIG
88awdhatch wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:56 ammy LED 22 is on when its plugged in via USB next to the LED it says 5v. any ideas of what could be causing this?
According to the schematics; LED22 is the 5V power indicator. You plugged-in 5V through USB, so it lit up. Make sense?
88awdhatch wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:56 amalso are the 2 LED's on the vr controller supposed to be lit up when its plugged into the PC if i press on it they light up but this probobly isnt right either.
Signal conditioners have very sensitive circuits, as do other parts of the board. Touching, floating (disconnected input) or shorting any circuits will cause unknown behavior. Don't touch (when operating). Although, it can be fun to run TS and watch how it behaves when you touch in different places. This is especially useful for entertainment if you are quarantined. :lol:

Download all applicable files from the designer for reference here. This will often allow you to answer your own questions quickly.
If you have a specific functional issue when using or testing, post the loaded tune, a log file of the issue, and pertinent details for assistance. Have fun!

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?