Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By dazq
rixtronix wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:54 pm
pazi88 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:23 am Or the IAT/CLT calibration values don't match the trim pot values.
How to calibrate it ?

Trimpot pin 1 = 5V ,2 = A0 , 3=GND
Iat and clt are NOT a 0-5v voltage input. They are a simple resistance connected to ground, the bias resistor provides the other half of the divider circuit.
You should search on here for the threads on simulators to get a better idea how to simulate the inputs.
By rixtronix
dazq wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 pm
pazi88 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:23 am Or the IAT/CLT calibration values don't match the trim pot values.
How to calibrate it ?

Iat and clt are NOT a 0-5v voltage input. They are a simple resistance connected to ground, the bias resistor provides the other half of the divider circuit.
You should search on here for the threads on simulators to get a better idea how to simulate the inputs.
This is what I can see about IAT, it's exactly the same I'm making with trimpot
https://pasteboard.co/K7sKRiZ.jpg

?
By dazq
rixtronix wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 am
dazq wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 pm
How to calibrate it ?

This is what I can see about IAT, it's exactly the same I'm making with trimpot
https://pasteboard.co/K7sKRiZ.jpg

?
No it is not the same as what you are proposing!

As I said the iat and clt sensors are a simple resistance between the input pin and ground.
As I also said and can be seen in that image is the other resistance on the other half of the divider circuit that goes to +ve is in the ECU ( the bias resistance).

Please as I suggested, search on this forum , there have been a few threads discussing the design of simulator boards. This will help you understand how the inputs will work far better .
By moonie223

R1 is the bias resistor.

Above is also a voltage divider circuit. In this case the bias resistor changes with the 'thermistor' resistance, not what you want.

Really all there is to it.

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?