Any general discussion around the firmware, what is does, how it does it etc.
By dazq
rixtronix wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:54 pm
pazi88 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:23 am Or the IAT/CLT calibration values don't match the trim pot values.
How to calibrate it ?

Trimpot pin 1 = 5V ,2 = A0 , 3=GND
Iat and clt are NOT a 0-5v voltage input. They are a simple resistance connected to ground, the bias resistor provides the other half of the divider circuit.
You should search on here for the threads on simulators to get a better idea how to simulate the inputs.
By rixtronix
dazq wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 pm
pazi88 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:23 am Or the IAT/CLT calibration values don't match the trim pot values.
How to calibrate it ?

Iat and clt are NOT a 0-5v voltage input. They are a simple resistance connected to ground, the bias resistor provides the other half of the divider circuit.
You should search on here for the threads on simulators to get a better idea how to simulate the inputs.
This is what I can see about IAT, it's exactly the same I'm making with trimpot
https://pasteboard.co/K7sKRiZ.jpg

?
By dazq
rixtronix wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:43 am
dazq wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:47 pm
How to calibrate it ?

This is what I can see about IAT, it's exactly the same I'm making with trimpot
https://pasteboard.co/K7sKRiZ.jpg

?
No it is not the same as what you are proposing!

As I said the iat and clt sensors are a simple resistance between the input pin and ground.
As I also said and can be seen in that image is the other resistance on the other half of the divider circuit that goes to +ve is in the ECU ( the bias resistance).

Please as I suggested, search on this forum , there have been a few threads discussing the design of simulator boards. This will help you understand how the inputs will work far better .
By moonie223

R1 is the bias resistor.

Above is also a voltage divider circuit. In this case the bias resistor changes with the 'thermistor' resistance, not what you want.

Really all there is to it.

I think possible reasons for that would be: 1) loo[…]

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?