For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By edez704
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a pattern made or if it would be easy to make a cam only decoder for the nissan/infiniti vk45. It seems like a relatively simple pattern at first glance but would need someone experienced to chime in on this one.

Has the Jeep 2.5 Crank/Distributor been added? I know the 6 cyl "Jeep 2000" version has been but I havent seen the 2.5L 4 cyl version as shown in the attached image.

I want to use Speeduino on my 97 Wrangler with the 2.5 for a turbo project without having to add a crank wheel and/or modify the distributor.

Thanks,

Brian
Attachments
jeep2000-4cyl-cpsdiagramm.gif
jeep2000-4cyl-cpsdiagramm.gif (63.63 KiB) Viewed 6825 times
So I was looking at the code for the 6 cyl Jeep 2000 decoder.... it doesnt look too difficult to change the tooth count and the degrees and the degree between the clusters of notches to adapt to the 2.5 4 cyl version.

if I wanted to do this myself, to test, i feel pretty comfortable trying it. any thoughts? any procedures to contributing to the codebase?

that said, im not sure how to deal with the single rising and falling edge of the distributor. is this part defined in tunerstudio?

I guess ill have to flash my ecu with the 6 banger jeep 2000 and then look around. then ill look into modifying the values for jeep2000 and see if it works.

brian
reliant_turbo wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 2:21 pm Has the Jeep 2.5 Crank/Distributor been added? I know the 6 cyl "Jeep 2000" version has been but I havent seen the 2.5L 4 cyl version as shown in the attached image.

I want to use Speeduino on my 97 Wrangler with the 2.5 for a turbo project without having to add a crank wheel and/or modify the distributor.

Thanks,

Brian
I want to see the "create new post" button so I can ask wtf the default pin mapping is, because I'm not using a kit board and I also get all gauges moving when I wire up a potentiometer to only one pin. Yeah, the other pins are obviously floating, but moving the pot changes all the sensor gauges.
Should have been simple, connect pot to each ADC pin, see what gauge moves, write it down for later.
Edit: since I apparently can't directly post a video. A0-A4 do the same https://www.facebook.com/marc.wolfe.568 ... 534991310/
Last edited by PervertAngelMarc on Sat May 29, 2021 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dazq
PervertAngelMarc wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 pm I want to see the "create new post" button so I can ask wtf the default pin mapping is, because I'm not using a kit board and I also get all gauges moving when I wire up a potentiometer to only one pin. Yeah, the other pins are obviously floating, but moving the pot changes all the sensor gauges.
Should have been simple, connect pot to each ADC pin, see what gauge moves, write it down for later.
Edit: since I apparently can't directly post a video. A0-A4 do the same https://www.facebook.com/marc.wolfe.568 ... 534991310/
The board type and it's default pins list is in the firmware. If you are using a self made or custom board you will have to choose a board within TS and edit the pinnout in the firmware if it is not suitable for you. Then reinstall the changed firmware.
By jonbill
PervertAngelMarc wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:42 pm I want to see the "create new post" button so I can ask wtf the default pin mapping is
I think you might be looking for the + new topic button.
Screenshot_20210530-095445.png
Screenshot_20210530-095445.png (99.21 KiB) Viewed 6759 times

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?