Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
Hi,
I would like your help, I'm having trouble adjusting my speeduino. My GS500 has a 500cc engine, 2 cylinders, odd fire, 180º; i'm using two TBI from a Honda CB300r, for what I 've learned injetor flow is 260cc/min, however I'm having trouble starting the engine and mainteing it on. I had to raise the warmup enrichment in 240%, even still the lambda readings are high and the functioning is irregular, not maintaining iddle speed. I modified the VE table until I obtained the iddle speed, but the values in the table are too high and the mix very poor.

Here are some pictures of my project.

What you guys think I should do?
Attachments
In the injector port type I tried both the throttle body and port options, but no difference.
In the injector port type I tried both the throttle body and port options, but no difference.
engine constant.png (259.19 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
I know these values aren't correct but kept changing them until it maintained iddle speed, just wanted to keep the engine ruinning.
I know these values aren't correct but kept changing them until it maintained iddle speed, just wanted to keep the engine ruinning.
tabela VE.png (196.15 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
warmup enrichment.png
warmup enrichment.png (273.6 KiB) Viewed 2997 times
fram wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:19 am Hi

You're using 2021-04-dev which is a development version of the firmware at the moment.
First advice: go back to 2021-03 official and stable release. ;)
Fram might be right about this.

Are you sure that fuel pressure is up to specications ?
To add to the above...

Disable all enrichment options.

Warm up. ASE. Cranking. Everything

Make them all add 0 fuel ever.

They all use the VE table to make adjustments and if you don't have a VE table that works it will just cause you problems.

Look at the enrichments after you get the engine running and warmed up (just add/remove fuel from VE table).

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?