Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
alright so let me start from the begining i got a diy efi 4 core kit , ive installed a air temp senser and a wideband car ran fine before adding the new ecu ,ive checked timing on engine and set my ignison timing up to 10 degree so engine side is fine ive i have set the injector size up and tps widband and all thoses bits in settings and thats all ive touched , car will run sometimes but runs ruf bairly running all cylinders , ive checked for spark and all is fine on that end as i said works fine on old ecu and old air box and air flow sencer , ground from engine to car is fine batt is new and is connected

also on a random note i looked at ecu when cranking and only 2 lights show up next to the injector parts on the board when theres 4 could this be a dogy board anyways guy from diy efi isnt reply to me after trying to sort the problem with him sadly he did try but ithink hes got fed up . anyways ill put my tune up for you guys to look at hope its somthing silly wrong with tune :(

car spec
wideband aem gauge
air intake tem sencer
diy efi ecu
stock injectors 230cc
cars pretty stock
Attachments
(77.67 KiB) Downloaded 289 times
What year miata is this? How do you have the injectors wired?

Go to settings --> engine constants and change "injector layout" from paired and try semi-sequential and sequential. I had this setting wrong on my speeduino pnp and it eventually caused my catalytic converter to start glowing orange while I was trying to figure it out.
What MX5 do you have? As spork said if it's a 94-97 EUDM 1.6 or 1.8 then your injectors are sequential. You have to change the injector layout. You refer to 230 injectors so I assume it is a 1.8
Change your MAP sampling method to instantaneous. Your IAC valve duty seems odd. Have you verified open and closed values?

I uploaded logs and last tune and dyno plots look[…]

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?