For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
basshunter98 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:51 pm Hi guys nice project! I think i got a counterfeit cj125 lot, can somebody make some resistance measurements between ub and gnd and between diahd and diahg (should be pin 6-7 of SOIC24)? I hope someone helps me!
Have you had your assembled at JLCPCB?
I have some done and the shunt diode they used was just a normal dual diode so it doesn't work correctly.
NickZ wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:39 pm
basshunter98 wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:51 pm Hi guys nice project! I think i got a counterfeit cj125 lot, can somebody make some resistance measurements between ub and gnd and between diahd and diahg (should be pin 6-7 of SOIC24)? I hope someone helps me!
Have you had your assembled at JLCPCB?
I have some done and the shunt diode they used was just a normal dual diode so it doesn't work correctly.
Nope, i had to integrate the bl49sp design on my board and i only changed the package to soic24. Found every component in lcsc but had to buy cj125 on aliexpress. I think they are sooo fake, some don't answer at all using spi and others are a straight short between ub and gnd. I know how to solder, i've done countless projects, and i am pretty sure my schematic is right. That's why i need help, i need to know what a good known chip is like
NickZ wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:50 pm ok, ive put 30 together using the ali cj125 chip and all been ok. So do you want the values with the chip installed on a known good board or the values on a uninstalled chip?
As you wish. If you have an unsoldered chip it would be better, but since we share the same schematic a soldered chip should be fine too. Could u send me the aliexpress link?
oh you're using SOIC24. I didn't take a lot of notice that you have changed the chip.
But i have not used my SOIC24 and testing them now on the pins you asked for
0 resistance gnd to gnd and ub to red (positive) probes
opposite probes, 720 ohm resistance on ub and gnd.

on a good LQFP32 version,

No resistance value on the diahd and diahg on either chips

I hope that make sense.
NickZ wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:55 am oh you're using SOIC24. I didn't take a lot of notice that you have changed the chip.
But i have not used my SOIC24 and testing them now on the pins you asked for

on a good LQFP32 version,

No resistance value on the diahd and diahg on either chips

I hope that make sense.
That's perfect, i've bought 5 30481's and they all have a short between ub and gnd and a short between diahd and diahg, fortunately i got the refund. This time i've ordered the 30671 ones that should be a bit harder to clone. Thank you very much, i can finally test for geniuine chips. I'll keep you updated once they arrive. If you remember your aliexpress link, could u pm it to me?
I don't use the SOIC24, i just had some in stock that i bought a few years ago, I use LQFP32 versions. I have a couple of good contacts that i deal through Alibaba that is the manufacturing buying side of Aliexpress.
Basically i tell them what i want and they find it, but usually there is 100 unit minimum and they don't sell me fakes.
So i ordered 5pcs of bl49sp to test on. I was about to redo schematics to easyEDA, so anyone could integrate pcb to theirs design or change few parts that they can't get hold on (also mainly because that extended fee on lcsc smt process), but then i remembered i dont have that much spare time and there wasn't option to import gerber files or schematics, so i will get to than sometime in the future, maybe.
Hi JKS17 can you share your kicad file please i would like to inspire me
JKS17 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:50 am Hello all!
I am drawing my own BL49SP board on KiCad and i have few questions about the schematics:

1. "OUT" is 0-5v linear and "PWM" is simulated narrowband but what is the purpose of "IN" connector that go to PC2(ADC2) pin?
2. What state two leds represent, power and heating process?
3. I didnt find AO3400A from Mouser, would this be okay instead?: https://www.mouser.fi/ProductDetail/Inf ... S48UOXVw==

This is what the board looks like at the moment

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?