Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
Jama wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:18 pm I am helping a few people get Speeduino up and running on the Ford Zetec engine so thought i'd put together a wiring diagram.

This is assuming you use all the original sensors and a Bosch 211 type ignition driver.
You will need a VR conditioner with the jumpers set to run VR on both Crank and Cam.
VVT is optional and on the ST170 variant, though speeduino can only switch it on at a certain RPM point for now.

A fellow user PSIG pointed out that grounding should considered, you should ground the main ECU power at the same point of the engine ground if you are doing an install in a non standard car.

I hope this helps some people out.
I am not responsible for anything that comes of using this, it is intended as a guide only.

zetec v1.JPG

Get all the parts seen here at my website.
www.diy-efi.co.uk
Thankssss!!!!!!!!!
hi, i just started my project. i'm wating components for build my speeduino board.
the stock ST170 engine is out of the car, the hope is to put it in a self-build car.
i just installed firmware and trying to play with Tunerstudio. can you share the Tunerstudio project for where i can start from?
thanks,
David

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?