Help with building your Speeduino, installing it, getting it to run etc.
By hamjayahk
Have you got the car running? im currently at the same problem, my coils are good, fuel injectors are good, set the trigger angle to 246 but it wont start
By hamjayahk
hamjayahk wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:11 am Have you got the car running? im currently at the same problem, my coils are good, fuel injectors are good, set the trigger angle to 246 but it wont start
PS: I have m40 engine running on K20 COPs
By NickZ
are any of you running sequential ignition or coil?
By hamjayahk
NickZ wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:28 am are any of you running sequential ignition or coil?
im running wasted cop configuration, 1-4 and 2-3 type, 1-4 coil and injector on ch1 and 2-3 coil and injectors on ch2
By NickZ
i don't know where this 246 trigger angle comes from, both my m43 run -114 trigger angle.
one is paired injector and COP the other is setup sequential injection and coil.
I can send the tune if you like but its NA only, but if everything on your engine is correct it will start it.

the one thats paired and COP is a Pazi88 board, with the base map, i plugged it in and fired it up and ran first go.
(68.02 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
By pazi88
NickZ wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:59 am i don't know where this 246 trigger angle comes from, both my m43 run -114 trigger angle.
one is paired injector and COP the other is setup sequential injection and coil.
I can send the tune if you like but its NA only, but if everything on your engine is correct it will start it.

the one thats paired and COP is a Pazi88 board, with the base map, i plugged it in and fired it up and ran first go.
CurrentTune.msq
246 - 360 = -114 Both give same trigger angle. Those just change the phase for sequential inj/ign if used. Witch batch fire and wasted spark, both work same.
By Raku
Having same issue like this on a m20 and m40. Trigger angles should be correct but even with 0 advance cylinder 1 is not line with timing mark
By theonewithin
Raku wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:15 am Having same issue like this on a m20 and m40. Trigger angles should be correct but even with 0 advance cylinder 1 is not line with timing mark
So change the trigger offset until it matches...

That's what you do.
By hamjayahk
I should may make a new thread but i'll write here instead

I had exactly same problem, cant get it run with 246 or -114 (theyre basically the same), cant get it run with anybody's m40 tune either

Brought the car to a shop, they use timing gun and the speeduino had the timing inconsistent i thought maybe the vr conditioner was bad, i dont have paid TS so i tooth logged it using logic analyzer and i got the last tooth high at slightly different period

https://ibb.co/dDQW06c

blue mark is the last tooth, red mark is the missing tooth
i'll try to adjust the hysteresis on the input off the op amp now

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?