For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Miata99
So I bought a Speeduino from RM (lowcostracingsolutions) and the IAC doesent seem to work. I messed with it on open-loop and 450Hz. I did go up from 60% from the valve duty but the RPM's didnt raise up. Could it be an internal programming issue in the Arduino file maybe? If any additional info is necessary, please ask
By dazq
I must agree 450 seems very high, the Bosch valves I use seem to work well between 120 and 180.
Also you may find the window of operation is very small, I have seen valves that only move over a 10-15 % change in DC (duty cycle) eg closed at 80 and open by 95 !
By Miata99
pani wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:09 am Post a log and your tune. So you go from 0% to 100% and there is no change in your idle, correct?
here is the tune: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
here is the log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g8XXHE ... sp=sharing

found out that it does something around 90% to 100%. But it doesent raise the rpms that much
Attachments
(59.76 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
(59.76 KiB) Downloaded 205 times
(59.44 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
(59.44 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
(59.44 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
By pani
Some points on your tune.
Warmup enrichment final value should be 100%. Fix that as you have 99 in the last three steps.
Disable idle advance settings until you get a stable idle from the PWM open loop otherwise you might find yourself chasing your tail.
Make all points of the PWM idle graph the same at 100%. Highlight all the boxes. Start the car. Move the entire line down with the down arrow. Check at what percentage the idle changes. Report back.

BTW why do you use TPS aka Alpha-N instead of Speed density aka MAP for your ve reference?
By Miata99
Used tps instead of map beacause thought it would change the slight hesitation when giving it gas from idle. It kind lf sorted it until I found out there is acceleration enrichment. Im totally new to the tuning game :lol:

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

See my earlier post . The Base Tune sets t[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?