First big one is the addition of VSS and gear detection. This feature is largely in testing and is a stepping stone for future work that can use this data (Eg boost by gear etc), but should be working fine on most setups. It has automated calibration for both the speed and gears to make setting it up super simple, but it's only available in the glory of metric! (OK OK, MPH will come soon if you all smile sweetly).
The other is some big changes to the idle closed loop from @VitorBoss. These should result in a much better and faster idle target achievement, but will likely require retuning of the PID values if you're already using closed loop idle control. The updated routine will try to convert your values, but depending on their values, this may not be possible.
I also want to highlight that the number of contributors has risen dramatically over the last 2-3 months. This release alone has had 11 contributors, so a huge thanks for all those who are getting on board!
As for the smaller stuff, here's the bigger highlights:
- Add adjustable injector timing curve
- Add option to adjust AE when cold
- Add taper from ASE to run
- Add taper from cranking to ASE
- Add a minimum temperature setting for DFCO
- Add a delay time for DFCO activation
- Add option for the soft limiter to make relative rather than absolute timing adjustment
- Add option to disable the fan during cranking
- Many various bits and pieces for up to 8 channels (On supported boards)
- 50% duty cycle hardware test modes now work
- Fix issue in the Basic Distributor decoder that could cause a delay before sync
- Hardware test modes expanded to 8 channels on supporting boards
- Add 36-2-1 decoder (Testing only)