Any strange behaviour, crashing issues etc, post them here! Problems compiling the firmware should go in the General support section rather than here
I'm getting the same behaviour as mentioned here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2361

I've kinda narrowed it down to firmware after 201903. If I open a log and open a tune with that firmware, the load/rpm bins all match up, and I'm able to chose different tables for display in the tuning view. If I open the most recent firmware (20202020etc), I get locked into a default load bin scale that goes from 0-240) and can only open VE1, no other tables are offered. The actual VE values are not quite correct as well, due to the y-axis scale not being 100% identical to what I'm using. The axis is off, but the actual table values are the same as my actual tune. For example's sake, I've attached the files I'm using (MLV is also the newest version).

Change the .txt file to an .mlg for it to work. It wouldn't accept the .mlg file so I just renamed it.
Attachments
(57.88 KiB) Downloaded 233 times
(481.8 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
Interesting.
I went back into MLV and edited each load bin individually...NOT through the 'x/y interpolation' blah blah button. Then I saved the MSQ with MLV, and now when I open THAT TUNE, the load bins are the same. If I open VE Analyze, both the VE and AFR tables have the same y-axis, which is exactly what I was after. It refuses to import the proper scale, but it remembers it if you save the tune. Bizarre, but it works, so no complaints here. A workaround is still a functional solution :).
Broke4speed wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:55 pm Interesting.
I went back into MLV and edited each load bin individually...NOT through the 'x/y interpolation' blah blah button. Then I saved the MSQ with MLV, and now when I open THAT TUNE, the load bins are the same. If I open VE Analyze, both the VE and AFR tables have the same y-axis, which is exactly what I was after. It refuses to import the proper scale, but it remembers it if you save the tune. Bizarre, but it works, so no complaints here. A workaround is still a functional solution :).
Thanks for the info.

I am getting ready to update to similar firmware. 2019.11 or newer.

You fix the issue on MLV then saved the tune and in turn that fixed TS xy bins.

I hope I got that right.

Thanks again

Black Knight
Broke4speed wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:55 pm Interesting.
Tried it. Worked. BUT...
It also modifies spark table scaling! Check it out guys.
I have some similar issues from 201810.

I had MLV tuning 1 afr leaner but my XYs were good.

Maybe related???

Just upgraded to 202002 and latest TS.
Time to test if there are any issues with MLV now.

I gave up on MLV for now. Got TS tuning real well so need for MLV.

Hope it gets fixed, I like MLV.

Black Knight
Black Knight wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:33 pm I have some similar issues from 201810.

I had MLV tuning 1 afr leaner but my XYs were good.

Maybe related???

Just upgraded to 202002 and latest TS.
Time to test if there are any issues with MLV now.

I gave up on MLV for now. Got TS tuning real well so need for MLV.

Hope it gets fixed, I like MLV.

Black Knight

Found my own answer to the leaner tune.

The firmware is better now. There is a fix than was needed on the firmware.

It looks like there was a correction with the table or the MAP sensor data reading.

Now my map sensor is reading dead on at 90 KPA and that is dead on for the altitude I live at.
Map was off by about 6 KPA before and I did not look and I did not know that before.
The tune was right, it was just off by 6 KPAs.
Now the tune is correct and at the right KPA.

What ever you did it was a good fix.

Thanks

Black Knight

Do your thing, and I'll leave you to it, but your […]

Plugs, where to get?

Connector #003: Arduino Pin-Header 2.54mm spac[…]

http://i.imgur.com/jcGk3A4.gif

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?