For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By Sagal89
PSIG wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:40 am @Sagal89 - look at the outline by Linkus here: How to get Ardustim working with a POT for RPM MAP and TPS

If no joy, I'll post the sketch I use on a Nano with a potentiometer glued on-top. :lol: Remember, it cannot be connected by USB for the pot to work. Powering it from the Speeduino is simplest and ensures good grounding between the Ardu_Stim and the Speeduino.

David
Problems again... my problem before was compiling or verifying with ide , i had problem with declare adc0=TRUE, ok did it, but now it says :
no matching function for call to 'SUI::Menu::setName(const char [19])'

i'm a little lost ... it's not easy as i thought...

PD: I want to say that without attempting to run it without the pot, it is working fine... :/

thx
By PSIG
Weird. Board and settings good in the IDE? Anyway, try the older version already modified below that I used before. Be sure your IDE is set for Os, not O3 as in the Wiki, if loading on a 328P processor.

David
(30.87 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
By Sagal89
PSIG wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 1:56 am Weird. Board and settings good in the IDE? Anyway, try the older version already modified below that I used before. Be sure your IDE is set for Os, not O3 as in the Wiki, if loading on a 328P processor.

David

Ardu-Stim_161106_for_Pots.zip
COM and arduino UNO are well selected in IDE. I will try with your version. What i dont know is about ide set for Os or O3, and which processor has arduinoUNO, but i can search.
Where is set ide to os or o3?

Many thanks David for your help :D
By panpan
@Koos,
Yep, just realised this myself a couple of days ago, and to be honest I was surprised. Thought about doing my own, using some serial software, but easier to just use a VM using Parallels on the MacOS and add a Linux VM. Just downloaded Linux Mint 19.3, now adding the Arduino IDE, and then DeviceDruid. It took a little reading to verify and authenticate the Linux iso, but that's now working great. :)

Mike
By c42
Hi All, I am trying to load Ardustim to an UNO and have surpassed the current level of my incompetence!
When compiling or trying to upload I get the following message:
Can I just void this line of code or am I missing something else?
Any advice appreciated.
Regards
John
Attachments
Ardustim load problem.jpg
Ardustim load problem.jpg (128.46 KiB) Viewed 8273 times
By ric355
Koos wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:43 pm Great, all that messing about and theres no Mac version of device druid. :oops:
You can still use it. Ardustim communicates with DeviceDruid using ASCII serial. If you just connect the Arduino Serial Monitor to the serial port and hit enter a couple of times it will give you a menu. You must get the baud rate and CR/LF configuration right for it to work properly. I think it's 9600 baud but I can't remember which CR/LF option is the right one.
By ric355
c42 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:42 pm Hi All, I am trying to load Ardustim to an UNO and have surpassed the current level of my incompetence!
When compiling or trying to upload I get the following message:
Can I just void this line of code or am I missing something else?
Any advice appreciated.
Regards
John
I think this may be caused by the version of the serialUI library you have installed. If it is on the most recent, try downgrading it. If not, try upgrading it.
Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

Picture of the Cheery Hall Effect sensor: Cherry[…]

Thanks for guiding me, I've been busy these past f[…]

Today I was with the car again looking for what co[…]

I've been away from playing cars for a few weeks, […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?