For any discussion not specifically related to your project
By Swefos
Is the max injector dc limited to 90%? For me it stops right there at least in the logs.

Setup is 4-cyl bmw M43 running full sequential
2019.11 firmware
Pazi88 PNP board

The log is attached as an attachment. Tuning is not perfect there but the problem can be seen. AFRs are all over the place because I'm temporarily using narrowband lambda.
Attachments
(88.61 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
By pazi88
Also are you running the open time only mode for voltage correction? If not change that, because with the old mode, it will show much worse duty than it actually is.

And under injector settings there is limit for injector duty, but you shouldn't run higher than 90% duty. It means your injectors are way too small. 80% max duty would be much better.
By Swefos
Now I found it :oops: Feeling stupid for not seeing it before. Looked these settings many times but didn't spot it.

I'm running open time only for voltage correction. I know these stock injectors are too small. The engine is stock NA M43B16 with E85 for now and I think it is not too high risk even if my injector duties are near 100%. I was just curious why I couldn't get 100% dc. If I get more power out of it or wideband will tell its really lean I will definitely update the injectors too.
By pazi88
Swefos wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:55 am Now I found it :oops: Feeling stupid for not seeing it before. Looked these settings many times but didn't spot it.

I'm running open time only for voltage correction. I know these stock injectors are too small. The engine is stock NA M43B16 with E85 for now and I think it is not too high risk even if my injector duties are near 100%. I was just curious why I couldn't get 100% dc. If I get more power out of it or wideband will tell its really lean I will definitely update the injectors too.
Ok, the e85 explains why your duty is that high. Very few engines actually have big enough injectors from factory to run e85 instead of regular gasoline.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?