Any questions you have before you begin buying, building and installing.
By gradof6b
Hi, I just got my speeduino Miata 1.6 pnp, which comes with a base tune (that started the car up right away no problem) but when I went into tuner studio to tell it about my specific sensors (wideband and air intake sensor) everything started to go wrong. I followed the step from wiki and everything was going great , it turn on my fuel pump and recognized that it was connected, allowed me to pick the gm air sensor but when I went to hit write it started "Reading controller settings again then went offline and an error popped up saying:

"Error reading data fromMIATA 2020 after 3 attempts
Error message returned:
Could not process CommInstruction.
Error written to log
Timeout after .3572ms. requested timeout:35725, Expected bytes:128, bytes read:80

Application will now go offline. To attempt going back online
check the Project menu when connection problems are resolved."

And if I leave it alone it will run the fuel pump again and the attempt count will go up. I closed turner studio and tried to start the car and now it will crank but won't fire!! Can anyone help fix whatever it is i screwed up???
Last edited by gradof6b on Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By noisymime
OK, definitely some comms issues then. Just to check some basics, are you connecting directly to the machine (ie no USB hub etc), tried rebooting, different cable etc

In SpeedyLoader, when it fails there should be a terminal window appear showing the full error. What is showing in there?
By gradof6b
noisymime wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:46 pm OK, definitely some comms issues then. Just to check some basics, are you connecting directly to the machine (ie no USB hub etc), tried rebooting, different cable etc

In SpeedyLoader, when it fails there should be a terminal window appear showing the full error. What is showing in there?
SOLVED borrowed my Dad's windows laptop redid everything with speedy loader opened tuner studio burned the map and ZERO errors! Thank you All for your help and suggestions, I guess my laptop is just too old to handle it

Always going to be one, I have completed 3 convers[…]

Do i have to do something in arduino software ? i […]

STM32 development

Not yet, I have been too busy to look into it but […]

Hola a todos Actualizo!!! Me es grato comunicaros[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?