For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By Uocococo
I think it would be nice to set a MAP value for "know" when the engine is in deccel and avoid entering in DFCO when shifting.
By Ilotalo
Uocococo wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:20 am I think it would be nice to set a MAP value for "know" when the engine is in deccel and avoid entering in DFCO when shifting.
I just put 2 sec delay and it 's working well. I control idle valve so when DEFCO is enabled valve is open and DEFCO is softer.
By Yoosyn
Ilotalo wrote:I just put 2 sec delay and it 's working well.
Can you share how? :)
By Ilotalo
Uocococo wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:11 pm Hi i think the post i've read is yours.
I posted more information of whay I want to do in this post: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3724
I thought thst this section was only for ask for requests.
Yes that post is mine. I have tested that map setting in DFCO and it's not working. That's why i did that time delay. In map base we have problem that map is dropping so quickly it dose not help in that problem. One how you can control that map dropping is open idle valve fully when rpm is high but still map drops under that setting fast.
By ric355
Why don't you want to cut the fuel when shifting? There's a pretty good fuel saving to be had by cutting fuel at that point.
By PSIG
+1. That's a big reason for street and now used in most forms of racing for multiple reasons. It also expands the available torque range of the throttle, which is useful on the street, but very useful on the track. Including MAP allows the relatively linear range of torque from max power through zero torque to max "negative" torque, selected by your foot. 8-) There are other ways to use it.

If you don't want reduced torque on shifting, then either use the flat-shift function or don't lift your foot so far. ;) These last comments are not directed at you @Ilotalo, but to others generally. Not to sound harsh, but I'd rather that people who are not using the full capabilities of functions or do not consider other ways of using them, or are not tuning, racing or driving in ways or classes others do, not try to define or limit the parameters of that function. If some users really need delays, then we should add them! I don't (today ;)), but I need MAP in order to define my expanded decel torque curve. @Ilotalo - thanks for asking for other input.

David
By Ilotalo
PSIG wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:19 pm +1. That's a big reason for street and now used in most forms of racing for multiple reasons. It also expands the available torque range of the throttle, which is useful on the street, but very useful on the track. Including MAP allows the relatively linear range of torque from max power through zero torque to max "negative" torque, selected by your foot. 8-) There are other ways to use it.

If you don't want reduced torque on shifting, then either use the flat-shift function or don't lift your foot so far. ;) These last comments are not directed at you @Ilotalo, but to others generally. Not to sound harsh, but I'd rather that people who are not using the full capabilities of functions or do not consider other ways of using them, or are not tuning, racing or driving in ways or classes others do, not try to define or limit the parameters of that function. If some users really need delays, then we should add them! I don't (today ;)), but I need MAP in order to define my expanded decel torque curve. @Ilotalo - thanks for asking for other input.

David
We have car's in different use. I use it daily drive and i don't need maximum power. In traffic jam and city cruising that delay is nice.
By PSIG
Ilotalo wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:32 pm We have car's in different use. I use it daily drive and i don't need maximum power. In traffic jam and city cruising that delay is nice.
Yes, different uses. FWIW, I never had any issues with DFC in traffic (or any other time) when using rpm, MAP and TPS. It was effectively invisible except in higher-rpm full decel, where it extended the torque range. Do your thing!

David

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?