For anything you'd like to see added to Speeduino
By dazq
hannded wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:20 am The programmable outputs would solve a lot of issues like regarding A/C on older cars, shift-lights, Malfunction indicator light and stuff people wanna do but don't know how to program. A wizard-like tool where you define the parameters you would like to read from somewhere (a rpm, a temp, a state of something) and write elsewhere (a value or a state), with or without a logical level to select(And, OR, single function).
Lookup gpio in the wiki under third party devices, that can do all you mention above and links to speeduino
By hannded
dazq wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:01 am
hannded wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:20 am The programmable outputs would solve a lot of issues like regarding A/C on older cars, shift-lights, Malfunction indicator light and stuff people wanna do but don't know how to program. A wizard-like tool where you define the parameters you would like to read from somewhere (a rpm, a temp, a state of something) and write elsewhere (a value or a state), with or without a logical level to select(And, OR, single function).
Lookup gpio in the wiki under third party devices, that can do all you mention above and links to speeduino
Oh Lord! That's lovely. I'm speechless rn Still learning how to use wiki
By mattsabun
Hi all..

I need JEEP XJ 2500cc 4 cylinder trigger decoder for my friend car. His oem ecu got burn, so he said it is the time for Speeduino going in.
I'm not sure what tigger pattern it is, but probably look like this:-

Thanks.

~~matt~~
By theonewithin
mattsabun wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:15 pm Hi all..

I need JEEP XJ 2500cc 4 cylinder trigger decoder for my friend car. His oem ecu got burn, so he said it is the time for Speeduino going in.
I'm not sure what tigger pattern it is, but probably look like this:-

Thanks.

~~matt~~
Pretty sure this pattern has come up a few times now over the years.

Don't expect it to be worked on as it is apparently a PITA to code for.

Best option would be to change the trigger pattern.
By mattsabun
theonewithin wrote:
Pretty sure this pattern has come up a few times now over the years.

Don't expect it to be worked on as it is apparently a PITA to code for.

Best option would be to change the trigger pattern.
I'm not familiar with these American car. Do some google search, some said it fit with Ford distributor (4 slot, use basic distributor setup). I'm going to this, but I dont know which Ford distributor to throw in.
By jbiplane
One day I saw on model engine ECU which feed by micropump
with regulated rpm without injectors. Fuel permanently goes to throttle body
without any impulses. This work nicelly on very high rpm engine.
Having this additional functionality possible dont use heavy fuel pump
and make RC modellers HAPPY.
What would require to make a dedicated Honda B series trigger pattern? It's 24-1 on cam speed. If posted in the wrong section correct me please. Willing to beta test!
By PSIG
george-angelosvoudouris wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:38 am What would require to make a dedicated Honda B series trigger pattern? It's 24-1 on cam speed.
@george-angelosvoudouris, you can simply set that combination up in Trigger Settings as @theonewithin indicated. Read-up on decoders and triggers in the Wiki if you're not sure of the setup. Also be sure of your terms. 24-1 is very different than 24/1, which is also different from 24+1, etc.

David

24-1_cam-speed.jpg
24-1_cam-speed.jpg (47.03 KiB) Viewed 24332 times
Sorry I didn't know about the differnces. I'll give it a look!

By the way to clarify:
24-1: is 24 teeth minus 1 (one trigger weel) (mising tooth setup)
24/1: is 24 teeth and a single tooh on cam (2 weels) (dual weel)?
24+1: is 24 teeth plus one (one trigger weel)(????)

Also at the injector deadtimes is it possible to specify at wich voltage is the 0.8-1 μs? For example 0.8μs @ 12.5 volts so that we can have the presentage change to all the other voltages. I happend to have all my injector data but the inector deadtimes tab is not helpfull at all. (megasquirts have this option in tuner studio)

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?