For any add-on boards such as VR conditioners, optos and OEM interface boards
By Old Grey
I have 4 different circuits, all with different components, separately working, and they all have a neg component. I tried with PS, PS with reg + & - caps, and even battery power. Unless it's the scope, the only commonalty, I don't know what's up with the wave. They're all basically the same as the pic at the top of the page, but with different values.

I inverted the trans with 5V to "C" and res on "E" to GND, and tapped the wave off the "E" and it fixed the invert. Unfortunately coming off the trans it always produces a smaller Vmax compared to pin 3 on the 555. I'll have more of a play when I get in the mood.

This is pretty close to final, but using edc's osc circuit mod-ed by me. If I can get a simpler more reliable osc circuit I will swap it out.
You will have to "save" it to zoom in.

EDIT - new pic
Last edited by Old Grey on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
By androidcho
Old Grey wrote:I inverted the trans with 5V to "C" and res on "E" to GND, and tapped the wave off the "E" and it fixed the invert. Unfortunately coming off the trans it always produces a smaller Vmax compared to pin 3 on the 555. I'll have more of a play when I get in the mood.
I think that you'll need to place a base resistor with smaller value. 680Ohm to 1K maybe.. You can even try with pot attached insead of the resistor.
By Yury
Hello everyone !!! I simplified the scheme of Old Gray a little by removing the 555 generator and building it on an arduino-nano. Version with a potentiometer on RPM. If there are people who want to repeat my scheme, write how it works, I have no way to check, I did not assemble speeduino. Thank you Sorry for my English !!! Google translator helps !!!
https://easyeda.com/warlockwolf47/simulator
Attachments
IMG_20190701_184144.png
IMG_20190701_184144.png (933.12 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
11.png
11.png (408.01 KiB) Viewed 5405 times
By subzero
Yury wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:10 pm Hello everyone !!! I simplified the scheme of Old Gray a little by removing the 555 generator and building it on an arduino-nano. Version with a potentiometer on RPM. If there are people who want to repeat my scheme, write how it works, I have no way to check, I did not assemble speeduino. Thank you Sorry for my English !!! Google translator helps !!!
https://easyeda.com/warlockwolf47/simulator
your dsign lacks a ground@ rpm pot

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?