For discussion of anything related to the Speeduino documentation wiki
Hello,

I've been trying to get wifi connectivity to work and have identified a few bits of the wiki that could be clearer in second serial in my view. This is based around the following bit of the wiki,
A Simple Serial Port

A Serial port offers ,

Retrieve the current realtime data in full from Speeduino . This is the same data as sent to TunerStudio.
a) its not clear that tuner studio can only connect via serial0 / usb. I was expecting the data stream on serial 3 (arduino mega) to work with tuner studio.

b) I thought the data stream for serial3 was a complete copy of the tuner studio datam, as implied by the quoted section above. I've been informed its not in this discussion thread, viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4253

It would also be good if the description on how to enable second serial was clearer with the menus required. Happy to have a go at writing instructions if required.

Cheers, Mike
The "A" data stream is the same data values as what tunerstudio sees, BUT
It does not send the configuration tables that serial0 can send and TS will not display any real-time data until that is sent.
This is why TS won't work.
Unfortunately all the pictures from the wiki were lost during the transfer to the new server and thus do not show either at all or correctly. It is something that needs working out , though some new features need adding in as well.

I think possible reasons for that would be: 1) loo[…]

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?