For general talk about the Speeduino project itself. Future plans, legal stuff, meta etc.

Which new logo do you prefer the most?

16%
No votes
0%
34%
3%
10%
32%
3%
3%
Other - Comment below WITH your preferred
No votes
0%
By PSIG
Just playing with concepts offered above. Full logo and PCB versions.

David
InjectorLOGO_mono.png
InjectorLOGO_mono.png (16.5 KiB) Viewed 8290 times
Inverted as on PCB:
OG_Logo_TC_BW_sm_inj_INV.png
OG_Logo_TC_BW_sm_inj_INV.png (5.15 KiB) Viewed 8290 times
By PSIG
OG_Logo_TC_BW_basic_EMS.png
OG_Logo_TC_BW_basic_EMS.png (7.46 KiB) Viewed 8290 times
Attachments
Speedy_INJ+SPK+OG.png
Speedy_INJ+SPK+OG.png (72.97 KiB) Viewed 8290 times
By Yachtsman
I'd like to see the one with blue (I like blue) for the PCB in fact I'd like to see a box or enclosure for the whole unit that you put under the bonnet/hood.
By Leo
Hi. I just discovered your existence today.

Since the voting system still seems a bit undefined, I thought there might be the possibility to sneak one more in before the deadline?

I couldn't really find a deadline.

Here's my contribution.

It is meant to represent,

a). some relation to the Arduino via the comparison to the original Arduino logo

b). a figure 8 racetrack

c). with two dots symbolising two opposing drivers

d). with two dots representing two PCB vias

e). with the figure 8 circuit symbolising a PCB track

f). symbolising serial data be transmitted along a line in a loop()

g). rotated through 90° the circuit also can be used to represent a letter S

I once heard a widely respected graphic designer state a few facts about what a good logo should be capable of.

He said it should be able to be transmitted via a fax machine, and it should be able to be embroidered using monochrome.

If it cannot fulfill these criteria it will pretty soon fall down in use.

Both these preclude the use of fine detail since for example it would be difficult to represent an injector mist via embroidery.

Ok,faxing is dead and buried, but he says it is still a good litmus test, regardless.

Standard fonts, where applicable, also make for less complications when asking third parties to produce merchandise etc.

I used Bank Gothic Lt BT

.. and a few other variations on the same theme.

By jsantoro
I like CX500's , the slight edit of PSIG's. Also like PSIG's injector outline version. I'm not crazy about the ones where the Cap "S" looks like a crooked "J"

My 2c.
JIm
By Taïchy
noisymime wrote:Added a new option that is a combination of the current 2 favourites:

This one is my prefered but i think he can be better if a True "S" in replacement of the letter that looks like as a bended "J" is adopted... ;)
By noisymime
Leo wrote:Hi. I just discovered your existence today.

Since the voting system still seems a bit undefined, I thought there might be the possibility to sneak one more in before the deadline?

I couldn't really find a deadline.

Here's my contribution.

It is meant to represent,

a). some relation to the Arduino via the comparison to the original Arduino logo

b). a figure 8 racetrack

c). with two dots symbolising two opposing drivers

d). with two dots representing two PCB vias

e). with the figure 8 circuit symbolising a PCB track

f). symbolising serial data be transmitted along a line in a loop()

g). rotated through 90° the circuit also can be used to represent a letter S

I once heard a widely respected graphic designer state a few facts about what a good logo should be capable of.

He said it should be able to be transmitted via a fax machine, and it should be able to be embroidered using monochrome.

If it cannot fulfill these criteria it will pretty soon fall down in use.

Both these preclude the use of fine detail since for example it would be difficult to represent an injector mist via embroidery.

Ok,faxing is dead and buried, but he says it is still a good litmus test, regardless.

Standard fonts, where applicable, also make for less complications when asking third parties to produce merchandise etc.

I used Bank Gothic Lt BT

.. and a few other variations on the same theme.

Hmmm technically we already had the ideas phase and this was simply the voting for the favourite idea, but man, I REALLY like some of you designs. The first one in particular is very nice!

If I was to add 1 of them to the vote, do you have a preference for which it'd be?
By Leo
My preference would be my last one, but feel free to do as you please.

Maybe this below would be the best of both.

Thanks

P.S. With regards to the penultimate, and the one before it, I had the crude idea of a square pulse oscilloscope wave going through my mind as I was creating them, and obviously the letter S also for one of them.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?