For general talk about the Speeduino project itself. Future plans, legal stuff, meta etc.
By dazq
If i added a line of "designed for" above the main speeduino graphic that clears things up no?
Still do like the b&w version:-)
By cx500tc
dazq wrote:If i added a line of "designed for" above the main speeduino graphic that clears things up no?
Still do like the b&w version:-)
I suppose it would... or maybe use the space to the left to say something like "Built for", or "For use with "....
Up to you what to do.

The more I look at the b&w... it reminds me of a pistol.

Here's a little tweak for OG, still B&W though, and adding some space left and right:
OG_Logo_TC_BW.png
OG_Logo_TC_BW.png (23.27 KiB) Viewed 8637 times
By cx500tc
Still have to consider the space on the site for a logo as well as how much silk on the PCB it would require, so 2 logos should be submitted, ideally, or at least consideration given with how to change one to the other.
By cx500tc
Old Grey wrote:I think I like the black gear on the red top bar better, but this one has the red gear in the "I" as an idea.

The mono ones are looking good.
Maybe add text "OPEN SOURCE" to the right of the logo if you keep it in the horizontal bar above?
By cx500tc
Old Grey wrote:The blue looks a bit boy racer. Black or darker blue might be better.

I can't see the white one that well.
speeduino logo thoughts1_1.png
speeduino logo thoughts1_1.png (25.22 KiB) Viewed 8600 times

nice first of all, i read all that crap months a[…]

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?