For general talk about the Speeduino project itself. Future plans, legal stuff, meta etc.
By Old Grey
That thing hit me in the face like a sledgehammer. 8-)

Can you do one where the top line stays black for it's length, and the top half red letters where the red goes a bit lower like your other one, and the open source gear at the top of the I instead of in the line.
By cx500tc
Old Grey wrote:That thing hit me in the face like a sledgehammer. 8-)

Can you do one where the top line stays black for it's length, and the top half red letters where the red goes a bit lower like your other one, and the open source gear at the top of the I instead of in the line.
Not sure I completely understand you, with the OS gear... but maybe:
OG_Logo_TC2.png
OG_Logo_TC2.png (31.73 KiB) Viewed 9138 times
By androidcho
My 5 cents..
Why not "Open source engine management"?
And why "systems", as it is only one board?
Also, that text can go inside the top black line with let's say white color.
By cx500tc
androidcho wrote:My 5 cents..
Why not "Open source engine management"?
And why "systems", as it is only one board?
Also, that text can go inside the top black line with let's say white color.
I have nothing against that.

My only thoughts concerning that are the area consumed by the logo on either the website or PCB, and that both site and board logos should be easily relatable / identifiable whether multi-color or monochromatic. Take for instance the one I posted previous, with the OSH logo in white. While the red and black could be made into anything, and the OSH logo could as well, for the site at least, if converted to a monochrome image for board silk, or t-shirt screen or stickers even, it could all be "flattened" so the red would become some color, the black parts of "SP" and part of the first "E" could be cut out of that along with the OSH logo from the horizontal bar. The remainder of the "E" and "DUINO" could all be made that same color as well.

Like... imagine black board with white silk (yeah, I know there is some artifacts going on):
OG_Logo_TC_BW.png
OG_Logo_TC_BW.png (22.9 KiB) Viewed 9130 times
By Old Grey
There are 3 units now, so I suppose systems is ok.

I changed my mind about the top line, I think the red one was better. How about change the top line to red again. Take the half red text out and make it all black with the red "D" like mine. Move the gear down a touch so it's in the "I", at the top.
By dazq
Just a thought , will speeduino end up with a tm on the end at some point? Better allow space to do so easily now no?
I do like the black and white variant best, it also allows me to change the engine management to perhaps automotive for my gpio and other developments,w hile still keeping the family theme link going.
By cx500tc
dazq wrote:Just a thought , will speeduino end up with a tm on the end at some point? Better allow space to do so easily now no?
I do like the black and white variant best, it also allows me to change the engine management to perhaps automotive for my gpio and other developments,w hile still keeping the family theme link going.
Thank OG!
I'm just a humble little elf. ;)
... and anything I might tweak is only a suggestion from me. I will not take credit for anything I may derive from someone. Think of my "tweaks" as "suggestions".

Extending the graphic out to the right a bit should allow for "TM", "R", "SM" and a slew of other marks. That graphic just happens to stop right after the "O".

I would be weary, myself, providing my own product based on Speeduino and emphasizing Speeduino in my logo. My product logo choice would probably be unique to itself, emphasizing that, with a byline such as "Powered by " and then the Speeduino graphic, scaled down. My reasoning is it would not be an official Speeduino product and as such shouldn't appear to be.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?