For general talk about the Speeduino project itself. Future plans, legal stuff, meta etc.
By Jansun
evo_lucian wrote:
Jansun wrote: the "S" and a portion of the "P" will be lost if this logo is done in blackl and white. Perhaps try lowering the entire speeduino text to the lower right portion of the logo, away from the infinity circles kinda like you did in your sketch.
Good point. If there is any interest in the logo i will.
By cx500tc
For logo on the forum, the space used isn't a huge deal, although it is limited. Just look at how much space the logo uses here on the forums- cannot be much bigger vertically than it is, for instance.

For logo on the board, space used is a big deal- should use as little space as possible whilst still conveying its meaning.

The logo should fit without requiring redesigning the board around the logo.
By cx500tc
Old Grey wrote:The one above needs that stretched out text like cx500's one, and maybe the open source logo is too dominating.

Throwing out another idea.

Wondering.....

What if you moved the upper "sprite" (don't know what to call it ;)) down to coincide with the tops of the S, P, E's and on... and moved the lower up to contain "ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS"?
By cx500tc
evo_lucian wrote:
Jansun wrote:Image
the "S" and a portion of the "P" will be lost if this logo is done in blackl and white. Perhaps try lowering the entire speeduino text to the lower right portion of the logo, away from the infinity circles kinda like you did in your sketch.
Shrink, vertically, "SPEEDUINO" down to fit under the Arduino / infinity. Maybe even slide that over to the left as far as possible.
Align the bottom of "ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS" to the bottom of the lowest "cog" on the OSH logo, but one pixel above.
Anything black on blue, change to white on blue; anything black on white change to blue on white.
Yeah, I know, no one likes me.
I'm just trying to give suggestions, though.

I rewired a few grounds and tested the TPS and rel[…]

Thanks, car runs great now !!! Going to drift even[…]

sauver moteur v8

bonsoir je m appel jean marie et j habite en Franc[…]

Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?