For general talk about the Speeduino project itself. Future plans, legal stuff, meta etc.
By hawlok
Welcome, forgive if there is something rare, i translate with google translator, i try to make a model that have injectors, cop coils, fuel pump, vacuum pump for the air collector and fan, the lambda probe will be a potentiometer at the same time as other sensors , the intention is that with the help of everybody can explain the functioning of speeduino and that anyone can make a model as this with what we will explain here. we start!, i have thought connecting the 12v gas pump to the proto area, correct me if i am wrong, i have to weld a darlington uln2803 transistor so that entry 45 exits by pin 16 which goes to a 5v relay with which control the pump, is this correct? thank you.
By PSIG
@hawlok - which PCB version are you using? An example to reassign the output to an unused high-current output is here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1569#p23096

If you do not have an unused HC output, then you can use a ULN2803A type of chip to power the FP relay from the proto area. An example of installing and using the chip on a v0.4.1+ series PCB is here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1023&p=16588#p16588

David

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?