For general talk about the Speeduino project itself. Future plans, legal stuff, meta etc.
By Toysoldier
Moin Moin :D
My name is Stefan, im from nothern germany and i am special :lol:

I saw speeduino one month ago, arduinos came in my life with 3d printing one year ago and then i saw the ECU for me.

Special, open source aaaaaannd cheap :D

my maingoal is to give my boosted Nissan 200SX S13 a fresh overhaul and remap with speeduino.

But mapping myself and setting up the system is nem to me but hacking and trying is the way to go for me.

So i decided to try it first with my old Aerox scooter.

I created a 24-1 triggerwheel that fit on my alternator. The Wheel gehts lasercut.

Throtlebody comes from a Yamaha YZF R125 with TPS, IAT and MAP Sensor

Adapter from Throttlebody to membranblock i mill myself on my CNC

I search for a cheap bosch wideband for AFR control.

R8 Ignitioncoils are lying around here.

All in all this project can only be called stupid and useless buts for me to get started in the EFI Buisness. Better blowing up my cheap minarelli engine than an a forged CA18DET :mrgreen:

Todays first project is garagecleaning.

pics comming soon. I hope my Speduino parts come soon.

i ordered everything at digikey for 2 Speeduinos. One for Scoot, one for 200SX

Wish me luck :D
Hi,
-For the trigger wheel you can use Ditech engine flywheel's. It is really similiar to minarelli's one.
-For Aerox project you can use NO2C instead of speeduino 0.4 or 0.3, NO2C is really compact and cheaper..
-Pay attention to voltage regulator, if is the case use a bulk regulator. Speeduino doesn't love alternating or PULSANTING current.
-if you are at the first experiences you can first try with carb and ignition only managed by speeduino.
-R8 Ignition coil are really powerfull but very bulky, actually I run a Ditech coil with a GM 4pin module, GM module handle almost every dumb coil without problem

I hope the tips help and you save some time and don't make the same mistakes as mine

you could set 'skip revolutions' to 3, then it wou[…]

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?