Anything else whatsoever... Keep it clean though.
Yachtsman wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:41 pm I'm using a tablet and it takes me 1\2 hour to login the first time. So l logged in with Facebook quickly
Maybe you can tune the engine quicker with Facebook too ! :lol:
klotzy_550 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:55 pm
Yachtsman wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:41 pm I'm using a tablet and it takes me 1\2 hour to login the first time. So l logged in with Facebook quickly
Funny!

You can't counter the fact of an ethanol engine has greater thermodynamic efficiency than petrol so you're reduced to being flippant.
Last edited by Yachtsman on Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
Yachtsman wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:38 pm
klotzy_550 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:55 pm
Funny!

You can't counter the fact of an ethanol engine s greater thermodynamic efficiency so you're reduced to being flippant.
I have never said that it would be less thermodyncamically efficient, I have argued that you are at an energy deficit that your thermo gains are not overcoming, you just are too ignorant to utilize the math, science, and physics that has been given to you. Might as well be unrealistic if you are going to be!

I mean you still struggle to understand the fundamentals. I.e.: dynamic compression, heat transfer / loss, reduction in volumetric efficiency, stoichiometery, potential energy, volume vs mass, and tuning, just to name a few. :lol:

The thing is, you are hinging your entire project on a study that was never completed, merely speculated, in the early 1990's. Not sure if you noticed but that was nearly 30 years ago bud.
klotzy_550 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 pm I have never said that it would be less thermodyncamically efficient, I have argued that you are at an energy deficit that your thermo gains are not overcoming, you just are too ignorant to utilize the math, science, and physics that has been given to you. Might as well be unrealistic if you are going to be!

I mean you still struggle to understand the fundamentals. I.e.: dynamic compression, heat transfer / loss, reduction in volumetric efficiency, stoichiometery, potential energy, volume vs mass, and tuning, just to name a few. :lol:

The thing is, you are hinging your entire project on a study that was never completed, merely speculated, in the early 1990's. Not sure if you noticed but that was nearly 30 years ago bud.
The study is being completed as we speak, it's not in my shed so I can't control how fast or slow it goes.
klotzy_550 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:19 pm I have never said that it would be less thermodyncamically efficient, I have argued that you are at an energy deficit that your thermo gains are not overcoming, you just are too ignorant to utilize the math, science, and physics that has been given to you. Might as well be unrealistic if you are going to be!

The study is being completed as we speak, it's not in my shed so I can't control how fast or slow it goes.
I understand the science well enough, most important is the exhaust profile it's the thing that takes it to another level people are concerned about climate change as never before without the higher compression the carbon negative nature is all you've got.
Thirty years ago injection wasn't common nor where ECU's those are both things that a dedicated ethanol engine needs then the thermodynamic efficiency of the fuel can shine out
This thread has run its course and has been locked.
If one wishes to protest this action, please contact a moderator through private / direct messaging with the reasoning and justification behind the desire to unlock this thread / topic.

Please resist the temptation to start new threads / topics on this subject. Such discussions may be subject to becoming locked and / or deleted without notice.

Thank you.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?