Anything else whatsoever... Keep it clean though.
By Old Grey
cx500tc wrote:Not a good idea for connecting all 6 pins as described. The unused pins are used at the factory and do have specific, though undisclosed functionality.
Yeah that's what I was worrying about, hence why it's only released here, but PSIG knows what he is doing.

In FZ in Edit/Connectors you can select 3 connectors, and select the graphic to active whatever you want now, which the other couldn't.
By Old Grey
It seem that Fritzing can export BOMs, but as html. And it might be possible to convert html to excel.

https://www.google.com.au/search?client ... 8&oe=UTF-8

I wonder if it can do it all. Something to test.

I don't know if I mentioned this, but if the value of a part isn't in the drop down menu, you just type what you want over any value that is there. Other parts just type in what you want at part#.
By Old Grey

Just noticed that there might be a problem using a 3 row connector, in that it is hard to run traces to the inside row. It's a bit of a pain for single sided PCB, high current, and DIY home PCB because of accuracy need to make the PCB.

On the other had they might not have to be that wide based on my testing (1.4A for 2 injectors), just look at the calculator.

http://www.4pcb.com/trace-width-calculator.html
By PSIG
Old Grey wrote:(1.4A for 2 injectors)
Only curious of what is your basis? I would suggest worst-case, of two 8-ohm injectors at 15V and 35°C, reduced by 85%-90% DC limit just for planning. Then, what are your acceptable limits for the calculator, just so I can follow along?
:?:
David
By Old Grey
It's what I actually measured from the other post.

2 x 13 ohm injectors on 1 channel in parallel at 9000rpm powered from a car battery with no ignition ICs. 0.4A at idle. The Arduino was getting power from the USB, so I don't know what that was doing.

The parameters are in the calc when you open it up.
By PSIG
Alright, but I get a different answer, based on the parameters I used that follow the Wiki guidelines (8 ohm minimum, 15V, etc.). Just wondering. How are the numbers for copper and trace length?

David
2x8ohm15V85pct1oz1in.png
2x8ohm15V85pct1oz1in.png (45.48 KiB) Viewed 8681 times
By apollard
Also ambient temp. Remember a closed vehicle in the sun even the passenger compartment can be 55-60 C. Meaning your ecu will run at that temp for a while afterwards - since it generates heat and is enclosed it will cool slowly. Temp is a huge factor.

Hi, I am trying to assign Signed values to the x-a[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

New version 202305 don't fix the issue. Now after[…]

blitzbox

I've finally figured out why MAP and Lambda weren'[…]

Hello, I bring news!! Let me tell you that after […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?