Anything else whatsoever... Keep it clean though.
By mattsabun
Anyone would try this??
IMG_20180404_015911.jpg
IMG_20180404_015911.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 11134 times
:D :D :D
By PSIG
Jakfruit, yes? It's been a very long time, but IIRC it tasted pretty good. I met a guy I sold a car to that raised them up to a huge 50 to 75 pounds (25-30 kg) and sold them for wedding gifts, as a symbol of health, wealth and prosperity for $300 to $500 each. :shock: They were behind barbed-wire fencing with netting around them and all sorts of protections against thieves and bugs. :lol:

David
By noisymime
I'm going to guess durian. It's pretty tasty the few times I've had it, but man that smell is something you really have to get over first. :D
By mattsabun
PSIG wrote:Jakfruit, yes? It's been a very long time, but IIRC it tasted pretty good. I met a guy I sold a car to that raised them up to a huge 50 to 75 pounds (25-30 kg) and sold them for wedding gifts, as a symbol of health, wealth and prosperity for $300 to $500 each. :shock: They were behind barbed-wire fencing with netting around them and all sorts of protections against thieves and bugs. :lol:

David
Not jackfruit, it is durian. Anyway, we here got two type of jackfruit call cempedak and nangka. If you eat it in raw (no cooking, fried) I belive it is Nangka.
noisymime wrote:I'm going to guess durian. It's pretty tasty the few times I've had it, but man that smell is something you really have to get over first. :D
Yes, you are so true. It has very bad smell. I still remember when i was kid, someone took this fruit in air conditioned bus. It cause 5-7 poeple on bus vomit. But for sure, it taste good. Currently now its season. I can source it lot. :D

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?