Anything else whatsoever... Keep it clean though.
Breweries make beer for human consumption. Why should there be any pollution. Beer can be bad, but it's rarely poisonous in truth. At the Bass brewery river water came in through the treatment works then made into beer put in to bottles, cans and casks to. Then sold on, so water or air pollution would be extremely low. Granted the aluminium sheet makers might of had a problem with fluorine but that was in North Wales. If that plant made Fuel ethanol instead of beer surely they would use 95% less water and no packing materials. They'd have to heat the distillate to near boiling point to get the ethanol to distil off, you could cool he condenser with mash so the distillate warms the mash it's mainly water than anyway.
Molson Coors (UK) got fined for discharging some Used Yeast they should have sold as 'Brewers grains'. Stupid and unnecessary, but within the definition of pollution, if anything it shows that the EPA is doing their job. Why a brewery has an outlet that can fail costing money is unimaginable I suppose it's a hold over to work practices of years ago when businesses in Greater London discharged anything any time,as I said it wouldn't be possible now a brewery with an outlet wouldn't be built now.
Yachtsman wrote: Wed May 31, 2017 3:59 pm as I said it wouldn't be possible now a brewery with an outlet wouldn't be built now.
You truly are delusional. ALL of them, old or new have both water, air and solid waste pollution. You just didn't read past the first link.

Waste of time, enjoy your world populated with pollution free beer and pink unicorns.
Pollution is something in the wrong place and possibly at the wrong time, Horse sh*t is a smelly nuisance in a stable any time, but in a Rose garden in March and April something every Rose grower would want.
Ignition Angle doubled?

I just erased the flash, went back to 2023-10, cre[…]

Doesn't look like you can edit posts? Correct. […]

BMW E23 M30B28

Don't forget, you can always fall-back to the &[…]

The basetunes were on so old version that they did[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?