For anything not related to Speeduino, but still about car/bike/boat/engines etc
By DblTrbl
Anyone working on a DCT controller? If so I'd like to collaborate. My new project is a BMW E30, LS engine, DCT transmission.

I've previously built a very successful, feature rich, Mega based 4L80E transmission controlled with thousands of road miles as well as some racing use in a 1977 LS powered, Turbocharged Corvette.
By dazq
Are you going to be sharing this and your past mega based designs and code?
By DblTrbl
dazq wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:38 pm Are you going to be sharing this and your past mega based designs and code?
I'm not in business. Sure I'll share code. Don't want any liability issues however.

I'd like to keep this thread about the DCT, so I'll post info about the 4L80E in the 4L80E thread i started a long time ago that had no interest.

Which one are you working on, 4L80E or DCT?
By dazq
You had interest, we were waiting to see some code and more info to order some questions, but none was ever released.
By DblTrbl
dazq wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:22 pm You had interest, we were waiting to see some code and more info to order some questions, but none was ever released.
What universe do you exist is? Not a single question. Not a single request for any part of the code.
By Chris Wolfson
The poor cretins here expect to see code, if someone posts about code.
Just like many do not answer questions to problems, if you do not put a tune in your post.
Seems guy's got used to this practice. Help them, please, have mercy, do not be annoyed.
By dazq
Chris Wolfson wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:42 pm The poor cretins here expect to see code, if someone posts about code.
Just like many do not answer questions to problems, if you do not put a tune in your post.
Seems guy's got used to this practice. Help them, please, have mercy, do not be annoyed.
If someone says they "will share code " why on earth should anyone then have to ask for it?
Just publish as you go on GitHub if people are interested then you may get some pr submissions to improve or assist with the project, is that not what speeduino is? Josh posted a starting point which he still is actively working on , but in the mean while anyone can offer new work via pr to move the project along if they desire. Simple.

Oh and dbltrl I live in the same universe as you and others who time and time again see the posts and videos of "hey look what I built , I will share what I did" then when pressed either ignore , just are not forthcoming or "oh it's not in a state that's suitable to publish at this time".
By DblTrbl
dazq wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:23 am
Chris Wolfson wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:42 pm The poor cretins here expect to see code, if someone posts about code.
Oh and dbltrl I live in the same universe as you and others who time and time again see the posts and videos of "hey look what I built , I will share what I did" then when pressed either ignore , just are not forthcoming or "oh it's not in a state that's suitable to publish at this time".
Oh, I get it. You're preemptively lumping me in with people who have promised you information before and have let you down. Nice. I thought this country was all about innocent until proven guilty?

You have taken a post where the OP asked to find people to collaborate with and turned it into your personal pessimistic self fulfilling prophecy.

You win. Now you are right. I will never share anything with this community. Happy? This is because of you.

BTW here are some of the examples on other boards, where I have shared innovative, complete, how to threads that include complete and comprehensive information that include full code and schematics, but more importantly knowledge of the automotive equipment environment.

57,675 views, 316 replies: https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induc ... s-diy.html

32,463 views, 155 replies, Ls1Tech Sticky: https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversions- ... -away.html

6,588 viewa, 31 replies: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c3 ... ering.html

There is one on the AEM forums where I provided code for DIY CANBUS display, but AEM forums apparently closed.

Consider yourself a success. You've chased me away. I've removed the shortcuts to this board from my browser. No doubt you will frantically post your response trying to justify you callous attitude, but I won't be here to see it.

It looks like you have a fuel supply issue. readin[…]

Will this have an updated version about this featu[…]

Vr Conditioner Noise when cranking

I did the fix, but it's not work. I put my setti[…]

Perhaps some different points and pictures. Instr[…]

Still can't find what you're looking for?