For anything not related to Speeduino, but still about car/bike/boat/engines etc
By Cperez
Honda distributor noise using basic distributor setting or missing tooth, Anyone else having these issues?
By Keitht
This can be an issue, Whats the symptoms and settings?
By Cperez
I can't check timing. When I crank and stop the distributor will make noise and the rpms will bounce on tunerstudios while the car is off. I used to have it batch fire basic distributor trigger filter weak, now I have a modified missing tooth wheel 24-1. It doesn't matter what filters I use for on missing tooth I still get noise and I don't get a consistent rpm as I crank making it difficult to check timing. I have a speeduino v4.03. something else I've noticed while performing a hardware test checking spark channel 1. if the tacho and fuel pump is set to board default when I press the on button for spark channel 1 my fuel pump will prime and my rpm/tach will move to 3k rpm., Now if I set them to pins 16 and 49 it will go away, but I still can't get the car to start or get a good signal to check timing.
By theonewithin
Ignore timing until you get your signal sorted.

How do things look in trigger log?

I am not familiar with your engine.

What type of sensor does it run?

Do you have the correct jumpers set on Speedy?
By Cperez
I have an 92 Honda Accord with an f22a1 engine. I'm running a modded distributor gear 24-1. My sensors are vr. Jumpers Jp2 and jp3 are set to vr. Jumper jp1 is set to 12v. I'm not getting anything on the logs.
By LPG2CV
Do you have the correct Speedy board selected?

Don't think you mentioned a VR conditioner, do you have one?

Post your tune :)
By Cperez
Yes, I do have the right speedy selected and I also have a dual conditioner board installed. Sorry I'm new to the forum. how can I post my tune? Thank you
By 126p
Do you have a noise filtering capacitor on your dizzy installed?
If not, try to add it.
Are you sure that is from dizzy?
I have a problem with "clicking" fuel pump relay. When cranking ends without firing the engine or when engine stopped I was hearing that fuel pump relay was turning on and off. I added flyback diode to relay and second diode from relay to Speedy. That solved my problem.
Which VR conditioner do you have? If dazq one (Megasquirt one) try to add so called 'Dave' capacitor.
By Cperez
Yes, I'm positive it's from the distributor. I have a video on it, but I don't know how to load it on here. No I do not have a noise filter on the distributor. Im not sure which is the megasquirt dsc. Mine says max 9926 if that helps. My fuel pump relay doesn't click like yours do, but I did notice that my fan relay clicks.
By george-angelosvoudouris
Good day guys I whould like to ask how did you set up the triggering on tuner studio! Because I have my set my b20 vtec with sequential injection and because the crank gearweel is on the cam you have to divide the 24 teeth by 2. I also have the filtering to medium. (Still haven't started the car yet but this is as accurate I can get with the signals)
MAP LOOKUP & TS DEFINITIONS

See how the write commands use the identifiers to […]

Ok, I feel so stupid. I was running the Uno output[…]

Let's all have a laugh for second. There's trash[…]

It has been done more than a few times, there was […]

Still can't find what you're looking for?